FRIDGE MAGNETS & CAR MAGNETIC SIGNS – Looking for extra impact and creativity.
ABC 2000 specialises in providing magnetic concepts that are sure to keep your magnet working hard on your client’s fridge or vehicle.
We have supplied Large and Small Businesses, Clubs, Schools, Child Care Centres, Councils, etc. as well as Individuals.
Top quality at low cost, in small or large quantities. The magnets are made from a flexible vinyl/rubber material.
Fridge Magnets – Custom Made for Business Promotion.
– This popular promotional product is in ever increasing demand
– Full colour photographic or spot colours available
– Square cut or diecut shapes
The standard sizes are:50 mm x 50 mm, 50 mm x 70 mm, 50 mm x 90 mm
we also supply magnetic patches ideal for attaching to the back of business cards, calendars, post cards and booklets
|MEMO CLIP MAGNETSA hugely popular .6mm magnet with plastic clip, capable of holding lots of memos on the fridge
– Other sizes, shapes and plastic coatings also available
Your Logos, Business Cards, Calendars can be turned into a fridge magnet. We are able to print almost anything on to a fridge magnet.
Our art department can also produce custom artwork or you may send your image as a CDR, Tiff, Jpeg, EPS or PDF file.
|NEW Product:HIGH QUALITY LOWER COST ALTERNATIVE TO CAR MAGNETS REPOSITIONABLE POLYESTER STICKER SIGNS Call NOW for QUOTE – 03 9793 6260|
Magnetic Car Sign – Promote Your Business While Traveling Around With a Custom Made Design.
Magnetic Signs are mainly digitally printed. However, short run orders (1-20) are decorated using computer cut vinyl lettering, logos & graphics.
Advice for the Care of Magnetic Vehicle Signs:
- Application Magnetic sheeting holds best to flat or evenly curved surfaces.
- If your magnetic sign is positioned incorrectly, remove the MAGNETIC PRODUCTS sign & re-align it.
- Do not pull the sign for realignment while it is on the metal surface.
- Ensure your sign fits snugly against the metal surface and eliminate air pockets or leading edges caused by door handles, locks or protective trims.
- As some moisture & dirt will collect between the metal surface & your sign, it is important to remove it and clean the UV coated rear of your sign & the metal surface with a mild detergent at least weekly.
- Do not expose the UV coating on the rear of your sign to scratches, fumes, vapours of solvents, airborne contaminants or extreme heat otherwise damage may result to your sign or the metal surface.
- Ensure painted surfaces are fully cured & dry before applying your magnetic sign.